The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter RGPD), states in article 12 that the privacy policies shall be simple, concise, transparent and understandable to all citizens. Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of Digital Rights states the same thing (hereinafter LOPDGDD).
This website is property of LINGUISTIC FACTORY, S.L.U., a Spanish entity based in Madrid (Spain. State of EU and EEE), controller of the processing of personal data obtained through this website. You can consult the information relating to the entity that manages the website by accessing the link called “Legal Notice” which is incorporated at the website footer.
If you have any doubt about the processing of your personal data, you can contact trough email@example.com
We also inform you that LINGUISTIC FACTORY has a designated Data Protection Officer (hereinafter DPO), who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In each of the identified data processing, you will be informed about:
- The purposes of personal data processing.
- The legal basis that allows the data processing for each purposes indicated.
- The possible communication of the data to third parties, as well as the reason for such communication.
- The existence of international data transfers.
- The period of conservation of the data, depending on the different treatments that are carried out. Likewise, we inform you that the data may remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative, or fiscal claims, for the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
The data shall be kept for as long as the data subject does not request their deletion.
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Consent of the interested party: To send you commercial communications, including by electronic means.
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Organizations or persons directly related to the person in charge of the processing, with the purpose of contacting the potential client to offer complementary services.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LINGUISTIC FACTORY, is processing personal data concerning them.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, LINGUISTIC FACTORY, will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following way: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , by going to the address of the person responsible for the processing or by contacting the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Where the sending of commercial communications is carried out using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you feel that your rights have been infringed with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.aepd.es
The personal data we process at LINGUISTIC FACTORY, comes from: The interested party himself.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identifying data: name, surname and email.